Monday 23 April 2012

April 2012

04/11/2012

Time and Mini

Wow where has the time gone. Sale a bration was wonderful with all those free gifts wasn't it. Im glad all you ladies that popped an order in got those gorgeous sets and the new DSP.
Alot has happened in my life in the last month and a bit so excuse the non posting on the blog here. I lost my mother at the young age of 65yrs after a long fight with cancer, and fight she did. RIP Mum, now it is your time to rest. Even writing this brings tears to my eyes :-( We all managed to spend some quality time with her before she went, and my sister was by her side when she passed.
IMG_4671
I have also been putting alot of time into getting myself a bit healthier. Gave up smoking 5 - 6yrs ago and since then the weight that was already to high, got higher. So time to get it off. Instead of sitting infront of the PC so much I have been out walking the dogs or working in the garden or house. It is paying off and I am happy with results so far, 25kg lighter since October 24th.
Now to the important news.....
140
THE NEW MINI!!!! I am in love with some of these sets and the new framelits..Oh My God.......My crafting mojo is back, they are just gorgeous. The mini is on the right hand side, click on it and you can have a look what I am talking about, if you want you very own mini to call your own, contact me and I can get one to you, no matter where in Australia you live. This also goes with orders. You can live in the most remote part of Australia and still order though here. If you receive mail from the posty you can receive your new goodies, as I can have them delievered straight to your address, no need to pick them up from me, I hope that helps some out there as I have received many an email wondering if they can order from another state, the simple answer is YES :-)
Us demonstrators have our annual convention coming up at the end of next month and crafting is all the buzz at the moment. When you join Stampin' Up as a demonstrator you not only have the chance to either make a little (or big) business for yourself or just join for yourself and get the benefits, you become part of a huge network of people that love doing exactly what you do, stamp and craft. I have gained some wonderful friends through my hobby of stamping and that is why I joined. So if you feel the same way and like to stamp or paper craft alot why not think about joining the team of wonderful people and see the fun we love to have. If you want any information about joining or having a workshop first, you can call me at home on 03 8711 4401 or email me and I can help you with your crafting needs.
Anyway off to make some swaps for convention, happy crafting people :-)

 

 

January 2012

01/31/2012

01/27/2012

No comments: