Thursday 18 May 2017

awh may blog hop


art-with-heart-team-blog-hop-logo-current

Tonight I am participating in a blog hop along with the super talented ladies in the Art With Heart Team. We thought it would be fun to share some fabulous ideas to inspire you from our brand new 2017-2018 annual catalogue, which is available 1st June. Be sure to request your copy of the catalogue today by clicking HERE!

You may have hopped over from the talented Rachel Palmieri's Page, but if you havent you can find your way around at the bottom of this post.

Today I am using the Birthday Memories Suite in my cards from pages 68-69 of the new catalogue. For both my cards I have only used 1 piece of the DSP in total, which leaves me the rest to make heaps more. To say I love this suite is an understatement. LOL
My first card is directed more towards boys as they are usually harder to make.
I have done a paper toile type on the from of this card to give it a 3D effect.




The inside, the party keeps going.


My next card I had fun doing, I know we have seen many of these type cards but the DSP just screamed box card. 




And the back once all folded up.
I used our new water colour pencils on the balloons a couple of presents and the cake and couldn't resist blinging it up with the Wink of Stella pen too.


My Lucky Last is just one of the lovely figures from this stamp set.
I have taken inspiration for this card off pinterest off the lovely Mel Pagano down the road from me. I love the antique colours. With a little bit of accessories and a bit of roughing up the paper and it was done.




Showing the Wink of Stella Pen highlighting the Flowers, Hair and Socks



I hope you enjoyed your stay here but there is so much to see. The next blog belongs to the lovely Kimberly, click on the pic below to get there. If you have any questions about my blog, Stampin'Up!, online or mail ordering or where can you get a catalogue don't hesitate to contact me. Until then Enjoy your time on our blog hop.
art-with-heart-team-next-blog-hop-current

If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Alisha, love what you have created with this bundle; super fun and colourful.

Claire said...

Wowsers Alisha you have totally blown me away with your creations! I can't even imagine how long that fussy cutting took for the box card but it is so effective! The boy card is awesome, and ooohhh the vintage touches on your last card are so pretty. Thanks for all the hard work you put into the projects and for participating in the blog hop!

Judy May said...

Three gorgeous cards, Alisha. Too hard to choose a favourite, but the box card is pretty amazing!

Sharon said...

I just love this suite Alisha and your creations are simply gorgeous and you are right the box card is amazing and so effective with all these fantastic fun creatures jumping out at you. I love the vintage card it is so beautiful.

Cathy Proctor said...

I just adore these cards and what you've done with this suite. they are all equally as beautiful as each other--I cannot pick a favourite!

Mary said...

Oh my, Alisha you've done a fabulous job of showcasing this range. Your cards are gorgeous, and your birthday box is absolutely fabulous.

Carussell Crafts said...

Wow Alisha, your cards are amazing! I love this suite too and I think your cards showcase just how versatile it is. Great work!
Caroline :)

Tania Johnson said...

Fantastic set of projects Alisha - all amazing. Certainly a good advertisement for the suite. Your projects are just gorgeous.

Tina said...

Wow, your cards are all so different, but so lovely, Alisha! I especially love the paper toile effect on the first card.

Rachel Palmieri said...

What's not to love about these creations? Love them all, from the tiny bear on daddy's back, the flamboyant box card, oh my! And the sweet sepia-toned lassie at the end. I feel there might be some CASEing of these happening at my house, if you don't mind, Alisha.

Mon's Stamping Corner said...

Alisha, you have chosen my favourite suite and what justice you have done with it, all your projects are totally amazing!!! love the box card and my top favourite is the vintage little girl, I love vintage cards and would love to CASE yours, well done!!!
mon xx

Cardsloveink said...

That exploding box must of taken u ages. Love them all

Unknown said...

Wow!! Such a variety, you can really see how versatile this set is. You are too clever!

Handstampedbyrachel said...

That box card is amazing, very happy to have this set available from June 1, it's definitely on my list.

Handmade by Kimberly said...

Love the DSP and your interpretations. Both styles are beautiful and I can't wait to get my Birthday Memories set!

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Alisha, I too love this bundle, your box card is amazing as the vintage card.

Anne said...

Really love the birthday box card. My stamp is in the mail and I will definitely make one when they get here. Thanks for sharing.