Monday 23 April 2012

Our new home

We have our new address!!!
Hi all and welcome to our new address over on blogspot. I was happy with typepad but just like most other people these days, I too am watching the pennies and well, when there is a great blog place out there like blogspot where I can do it all for free then why not save my money. Thats the only reason we have moved. More money to spend on craft!!!

I have moved all the conent from the old blog over to here so all my cards and blog hops have come along. Over the next few weeks I will tweak it a little and complete the blog, so please be patient it is coming.

Everything is still operational, so if you wish to order, book a workshop or ask a question, you can still email me on ratherbstamping@yahoo.com.au or ring me (03) 8711 4401 from anywhere in Australia

I hope you like our new home. If there is anything you would like to see up here let me know and we will see what we can do.

Happy Stampin!

Alisha

No comments: